- Waiting List
- Vacant Seats
- Instructions for Admission from Waiting List
- 2nd Counselling Schedule
- 2nd Counselling: Instructions & Vacant Seats
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Online Registration:
Generate your bank slip, login ID & password.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download bank slip and deposit your fee in any SBI branch.
- After 24 hrs. of depositing fee, Login and fill the bank details and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information, Save and Confirm.
- Take print out of your application form.
- Check status of your application. It will be under process, if received
- Guidelines for filling Online Application form Please Click Here
URGENT NOTICE REGARDING FEE :
- Compulsory on the spot University counselling fee: RS.500/-
- Part payment for admitted candidates on the spot(compulsory) with the respective college: Rs. 4000/-
- Remaining fee to be deposited at the respective college/Institute within 48 hours of admission.
- Candidature shall be cancelled if the fee is not deposited as per above pattern.